Primary 1 Chinese Prep Class (小一华文预备班) [K2]
- Booking Fee: $100.00
Full Class Price: $260
Disclaimer: Booking Fee will be used to offset full class price. Balance payment to be made at the centre before commencement of class.
LAST SLOT LEFT! Sign up now!
Saturday (11.00am - 12.30pm) - $260
This programme aims to provide the K2 students effective learning beyond their regular school lessons. To supplement the current school curriculum, we focus on the use of nouns, adjectives, verbs, word grouping and character formation through interactive play and fun learning activities. Lesson materials are also customised according to each child’s proficiency.
The children will learn through a structured and progressive approach to solidify their foundation in the Chinese language. What’s more, our multi-faceted pedagogy approach ensures that lessons are carried out through an array of fun activities built on:
• Word Recognition
• Language games
• Flash Cards with Radical
• Fun craft and Chinese calligraphy
• Chinese face painting
• Stroke Recognition and Writing
• Construction of Words to Form Sentence
• Show and Tell
• Picture Description
• Reading Sentences & Short Stories
• Punctuation, Quantifiers and Radical
• Hanyu Pinyin
|2021 Term 1 Schedule|
|Lesson 1||Lesson 2||Lesson 3||Lesson 4||Lesson 5||Lesson 6||Lesson 7||Lesson 8|
|9 Jan||16 Jan||23 Jan||30 Jan||6 Feb||20 Feb||27 Feb||6 Mar|
- Enrolment is on a first-come-first-served basis. Full term fees must be payable for all reservations.
- All fees must be made by the 1st lesson. A 5% late charge will be levied for late payments.
- A one-time registration fee of $20 is applicable for all new enrolments.
- A $100 deposit is payable at the point of registration and is non-transferable.
- 1 month written notice of withdrawal must be dated and given to Apple Pie Language before a new school term in order to qualify for a refund and to avoid the forfeiture of the deposit.
- There will be strictly no refund or proration of registration and course fees once payment has been made.
- Registration and course fees are non-transferable.
- Class will only commence once the minimum number of sign-up has been reached. Minimum class size: 5
- There will be no replacement of lesson if the child is absent.
- Apple Pie Language reserves the right to change teachers in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Apple Pie Language shall not be liable for any loss, damage, injury or mishap sustained during classes or on the school premises.
- Apple Pie Language reserves the right to use photographs and/or videos of children registered for this programme.
- Please take note that this is a progressive course that occurs throughout the year.
- These terms and conditions are subjected to change without prior notice at anytime, in Apple Pie Language’s sole discretion.