Holiday Camp: Tadpole Looking for Mom (小蝌蚪找妈妈)
- Booking Fee: $100.00
Full Class Price: $300.00
Disclaimer: Booking Fee will be used to offset full class price. Balance payment to be made at the centre before commencement of class.
Drama for the Young Year-End Holiday Camp
18 Nov 2019 to 22 Nov 2019
Mon to Fri ($300)
Time : 9.30am – 12.30pm
Level : N1 - N2
Tadpole Looking for Mom 小蝌蚪找妈妈
Join us in our Drama for the Young Year-End Holiday Camp and follow the adventures of Little Tadpole as he looks for his Mom. Along the way, he will meet different animal friends who help him on his task of finding his Mom, by giving him clues on what his Mom looks like.
In this holiday camp, the children will engage in activities such as game play, food craft, props making and drama performance. Parents can look forward to a mini performance on Friday 22 Nov, where the children will put up a short play about our Little Tadpole and friends.
For more details, please contact Apple Pie Language at 67669820
|Holiday Camp Schedule|
|18 Nov||19 Nov||20 Nov||21 Nov||22 Nov|
- Enrolment is on a first-come-first-served basis. Full term fees must be payable for all reservations.
- All fees must be made by the 1st lesson. A 5% late charge will be levied for late payments.
- There will be strictly no refund or proration of registration and course fees once payment has been made.
- Registration and course fees are non-transferable.
- Class will only commence once the minimum number of sign-up has been reached. Minimum class size: 6
- There will be no replacement of lesson if the child is absent.
- Apple Pie Language reserves the right to change teachers in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Apple Pie Language shall not be liable for any loss, damage, injury or mishap sustained during classes or on the school premises.
- Apple Pie Language reserves the right to use photographs and/or videos of children registered for this programme.
- These terms and conditions are subjected to change without prior notice at anytime, in Apple Pie Language’s sole discretion.