Holiday Camp: How to make an Apple Pie and see the World (环游世界做苹果派)
- Booking Fee: $100.00
Full Class Price: $320
Disclaimer: Booking Fee will be used to offset full class price. Balance payment to be made at the centre before commencement of class.
Chinese Theatre March Holiday Camp
15 Mar 2020 to 19 Mar 2021
Mon to Fri ($320)
Time : 9.30am – 12.30pm
Level : N2 - K2
环游世界做苹果派 How to make an Apple Pie and see the World
Join us in our Chinese Theatre March Holiday Camp as we travel around the world gathering the ingredients to make an Apple Pie.
Quickly! Get ready your passport and jump into our magical airliner!
In this holiday camp, the children will get to experience many attractions of various countries without physically flying there! Packed with activities like game play, food craft, props making and drama, the little ones will be sure to enjoy a fun-filled week with us.
Please contact Apple Pie Language at 67669820 for more details.
|Holiday Camp Schedule|
|15 Mar||16 Mar||17 Mar||18 Mar||19 Mar|
- Enrolment is on a first-come-first-served basis. Full term fees must be payable for all reservations.
- All fees must be made by the 1st lesson. A 5% late charge will be levied for late payments.
- There will be strictly no refund or proration of registration and course fees once payment has been made.
- Registration and course fees are non-transferable.
- Class will only commence once the minimum number of sign-up has been reached. Minimum class size: 8
- There will be no replacement of lesson if the child is absent.
- Apple Pie Language reserves the right to change teachers in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Apple Pie Language shall not be liable for any loss, damage, injury or mishap sustained during classes or on the school premises.
- Apple Pie Language reserves the right to use photographs and/or videos of children registered for this programme.
- These terms and conditions are subjected to change without prior notice at anytime, in Apple Pie Language’s sole discretion.