Chinese Theatre Enrichment (创意演艺班)
- Booking Fee: $100.00
Full Class Price: $240 per term
Disclaimer: Booking Fee will be used to offset full class price. Balance payment to be made at the centre before commencement of class.
Level: N2, K1, K2
Saturday (9:00am - 10:30am) - $240
Saturday (10:30am - 12:00pm) - $240
A confident speaker is a confident person! To formulate thoughts into clear words, one’s oracy skills come into play.
Apple Pie Language Chinese Theatre Programme and Drama for the Young are fun and interactive courses that focus on improving Chinese oracy skills and boost self-confidence in children. The learning objective is aimed at nurturing and inspiring children to develop a life-long love and appreciation for the Chinese language through drama techniques, speech training, and stage performance.
When communicative skills are honed, self-expression becomes creative and point-on. These abilities are imparted through:
- Speech articulation
- Language games
- Poetry/rhymes recital
- Role Play
- Nursery Songs
- Tongue Twisters
Self-esteem and confidence are bolstered through:
- Mime and Movement
- Stage performance
Progressively, the growth of each child will be evident as follow:
-communicative skills and self-expression are honed;
-the sense of‘self’ slowly emerge with confidence;
-imagination becomes more vivid and creativity widened;
-social skills are enhanced, and a sense of community is fostered;
-spatial awareness becomes more prominent
And last but not least, children develop a healthy, happy disposition feeling safe and joyful!
|Term 1 (2020) Schedule|
|Lesson 1||Lesson 2||Lesson 3||Lesson 4||Lesson 5||Lesson 6||Lesson 7||Lesson 8|
|11 Jan||18 Jan||1 Feb||8 Feb||15 Feb||22 Feb||29 Feb||7 Mar|
No lessons on 25 Jan (Sat) due to Chinese New Year
- Enrolment is on a first-come-first-served basis. Full term fees must be payable for all reservations.
- All fees must be made by the 1st lesson. A 5% late charge will be levied for late payments.
- A one-time registration fee of $20 is applicable for all new enrolments.
- A $100 deposit is payable at the point of registration and is non-transferable.
- 1 month written notice of withdrawal must be dated and given to Apple Pie Language before a new school term in order to qualify for a refund and to avoid the forfeiture of the deposit.
- There will be strictly no refund or proration of registration and course fees once payment has been made.
- Registration and course fees are non-transferable.
- Class will only commence once the minimum number of sign-up has been reached. Minimum class size: 5
- There will be no replacement of lesson if the child is absent.
- Apple Pie Language reserves the right to change teachers in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Apple Pie Language shall not be liable for any loss, damage, injury or mishap sustained during classes or on the school premises.
- Apple Pie Language reserves the right to use photographs and/or videos of children registered for this programme.
- Please take note that this is a progressive course that occurs throughout the year.
- These terms and conditions are subjected to change without prior notice at anytime, in Apple Pie Language’s sole discretion.