Chinese Reading & Writing Enrichment Programme (我是小小故事王) [N1/N2/K1/K2]
- Booking Fee: $100.00
Full Class Price: $184
Disclaimer: Booking Fee will be used to offset full class price. Balance payment to be made at the centre before commencement of class.
*Note* Please call us at 67669820 to register interest for Term 3.
Level: N1, N2
- Saturday (10.00am - 11.00am) - $184
Level: K1, K2
- Saturday (9.00am - 10.00am) - $184
By immersing children’s imagination into the magical world of story-telling, we set a platform to entice the little minds to explore the Chinese language in which the stories are vividly told in. Through listening and following the storylines, ‘incidental learning’ takes place - the sound of spoken Mandarin, the shape of the Chinese characters and the way Chinese sentences are structured will slowly but surely be drip-fed into the children’s developing language system. In time, you will witness your child’s increased keenness and confidence in the usage of the Chinese language on many levels.
- Story time (Listen, Read and Tell)
- Children’s Songs
- Point and Read
- Writing (Strokes, Basic Structural Parts & Chinese Characters)
- Mini Speech
- Sensory Play
- Learning Materials Making
- Language Games
- Chinese Idioms
- Word Card Games
|2021 Term 2 Schedule|
|Lesson 1||Lesson 2||Lesson 3||Lesson 4||Lesson 5||Lesson 6||Lesson 7||Lesson 8|
|27 Mar||3 Apr||10 Apr||17 Apr||24 Apr||8 May||15 May||22 M|
No lesson on 1 May (Labour Day)
- Enrolment is on a first-come-first-served basis. Full term fees must be payable for all reservations.
- All fees must be made by the 1st lesson. A 5% late charge will be levied for late payments.
- A one-time registration fee of $20 is applicable for all new enrolments.
- A $100 deposit is payable at the point of registration and is non-transferable.
- 1 month written notice of withdrawal must be dated and given to Apple Pie Language before a new school term in order to qualify for a refund and to avoid the forfeiture of the deposit.
- There will be strictly no refund or proration of registration and course fees once payment has been made.
- Registration and course fees are non-transferable.
- Class will only commence once the minimum number of sign-up has been reached. Minimum class size: 5
- There will be no replacement of lesson if the child is absent.
- Apple Pie Language reserves the right to change teachers in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Apple Pie Language shall not be liable for any loss, damage, injury or mishap sustained during classes or on the school premises.
- Apple Pie Language reserves the right to use photographs and/or videos of children registered for this programme.
- Please take note that this is a progressive course that occurs throughout the year.
- These terms and conditions are subjected to change without prior notice at anytime, in Apple Pie Language’s sole discretion.